Champaca Essential oil is derived from a subtropical plant called Michellia champaca. The divine fragrance of Champaca has imparted its usage as a bath, inhaler, aroma lamp, light bulb ring, diffuser, mist spray, perfumes, etc.
It is a deep relaxation oil and is an aphrodisiac oil that is effective against joint and muscular pains. Other champaca essential oil uses include moisturizing and rejuvenating the skin. The active ingredients of this essential oil treat skin problems too.
Benefits of Champaca Essential Oil
- Floral and fruity fragrance
- Beats stress and anxiety
- Promotes relaxation
- Repels bugs and insects
- Antifungal and antibacterial
Features of Vanalaya’s Champaca Essential Oil
- 100% Natural
- Smart Packing
- Less is more for usage
- Antioxidant in nature
- Multipurpose oil
Champaca Essential Oil Uses:
There are various medicinal and curative properties of champaca essential oil which makes it antiseptic, euphoric, aphrodisiac, anti-spasmodic. To utilize all these properties of champaca essential oil, you must know how to use it effectively:
- Treats Rheumatism: Difficulty in moving, joint pains, swelling are caused due to a condition called rheumatism. The anti-inflammatory nature of champaca essential oil can be useful in tackling this challenging condition
- Headache: Sinuses, Cephalgia can be treated by applying champaca essential oil to the affected area
- Promotes relaxation: Champak essential oil is used in aromatherapy as it relaxes a person’s mind with its seductive aroma. You can add a few drops of oil to your warm bathing water so that the smell is diffused to the surrounding thus bringing relaxation and peace
- Enhance the room fragrance: Champaca essential oil has an aroma, which can beat stress and uplift a person’s mood. Take a bowl of water and add a few drops of this oil and wait for the smell to diffuse in the air.
- As a skin moisturizer: Dissolve 1% of champak essential oil with a carrier oil and use it as a skin moisturizer. It will rejuvenate the oil and also brings the glow to the face. Carrier oil, such as coconut oil or almond (unscented), can be used.
Do not topically use Champak Essential Oil
Vanalaya strictly recommends the user to use champaca essential oil topically. Always mix with a carrier oil for topical applications.
Other Essential Oil from Vanalaya Store:
- Lavender Essential Oil: Popularly used to treat anxiety, stress, joint pains – this oil is also antifungal and antibacterial. It can also be used in treating acne, skin inflammation, itchy scalp
- Lemongrass Essential Oil: The strong aroma of lemongrass can treat skin related problems. The smell of lemongrass can promote the holistic wellbeing of the user.
Why should you buy from Vanalaya ?
Vanalaya Organics is continuously studying the different ingredients which have been signified by Ayurveda texts. Champak flowers are used by people since ancient times to worship God due to their exotic aroma. Many types of research confirm the medicinal properties of Champak essential oil.
The champaca essential oil price is affordable, and the product will last long. Vanalaya supplies 100% pure and natural products; thus, one or two drops of this oil can do wonders. Vanalaya recommends the user to dilute this oil (1%) while massaging with a carrier oil such as coconut oil or almond oil.
- What is Champaca essential oil?
The oil distilled from the flowers of Champak is the Champaca essential oil. This oil has many therapeutic benefits to offer to users.
- What does Champaca Oil smell like?
The Aroma of Champaca is described as sweet, fruity, floral, lush, exotic. It resembles the aroma of Magnolia.