Gulkand with kalmi dates is a sweet and delicious dessert made by sun drying damask rose petals, rock sugar exposed in sun over a period of one month and then mixed premium kalmi dates. Kalmi Dates are a naturally nutritious, healthy snack full of valuable vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Soft and delicious, Kalmi Dates will remind you of the true taste of Arabia. Dates have all the goodness that one needs, be it their sweet rich taste or their health benefits. Dates are well known instant energy boosters. It is a good source of energy, sugar and fiber. Our dates are grown with extra care and chemical free. Kalmi Dates are likewise rich in antioxidants, which are beneficial for your health. Gulkand detoxifies your body from inside and its cooling effect prevents internal heat especially during summers. Gulkand helps reduce acidity and stomach heat and prevents any swelling in the intestine and treats ulcers. Gulkand is a very good digestive tonic and helps improve appetite, digestion, and digestive problems.
- SUN COOKED INDIAN DAMASK ROSE: Our Gulkand is made from fresh damask rose from the hills of Pushkar, Rajasthan. We sun cook these roses along with natural rock sugar. This traditional Ayurvedic process of making our rose petal jam helps retain the natural aroma, taste and nutritional benefit of the roses.
- GULKAND WITH DATES: Gulkand with kalmi dates is a sweet and delicious dessert made by sun drying damask rose petals, rock sugar exposed in sun over a period of one month and then mixed premium kalmi dates. Kalmi Dates are a naturally nutritious, healthy snack full of valuable vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Soft and delicious, Kalmi Dates will remind you of the true taste of Arabia. Dates have all the goodness that one needs, be it their sweet rich taste or their health benefits. Dates are well known instant energy boosters
- HEALTH BENEFITS: This is the most delicious Gulkand you’ll ever eat, made from the highest-grade Damask Roses. Gulkand has cooling effects, therefore it can help with many kinds of heat-related issues like fatigue, lethargy, itching, and aches and pains. Gulkand is a potent antioxidant as well as a powerful rejuvenator. Acidity and stomach heat can be reduced by taking 1–2 tablespoons of Gulkand.
- NATURAL COOLING AGENT: Gulkand is a natural cooling agent that can help with heat-related issues such as weariness, mental stress, lethargy, pains, muscle discomfort, and stomach heat. It also helps to relieve burning sensations in the soles and palms, making it a great cooling tonic for your body, especially during the hot summer months! It can also relax the neurological system, lowering stress levels and acting as an energy booster and rejuvenator. Sun-cooking captures the genuine essence of Damask roses with almost no loss.
- PRESERVATIVE FREE: Our Gulkand is preservative-free and made from fresh damask rose and rock sugar We use only healthiest natural ingredients no preservative and no harmful chemical are to be added. There are no additives, preservatives, artificial colours, artificial flavours, or thickeners in this product. It’s possible to eat it straight from the jar.
- VERSATILE USES: Can be used to make Rose Milkshake, Rose Petal Ice Cream, Falooda, Paan, Desserts or even as a beautiful filling in Cookies.
- FAMILY FARMS: We work directly with family farmers and suppliers all over India to ensure the product we receive is the best quality possible.
- Gulkand is a powerful antioxidant and a very good rejuvenator.
- Gulkand helps to reduce acidity and stomach heat.
- Gulkand helps to treat mouth ulcers, strengthens teeth and gums.
- A very good digestive tonic – helps to improve appetite, improves digestion and corrects digestive problems.
- It has a calming effect on the nervous system, thus helping in reducing stress.
- It acts as a natural coolant and cools off our entire system.
- Gulkand is known to reduce stress, strengthen the heart, and central nervous system.
- Gulkand Calms and Cools the Body
- Gulkand boosts energy
How to use: Take 1-2 teaspoons of Gulkand with dates. Swallow it with water or milk 1-2 times a day. Use this remedy to get rid of acidity and fever. You may have Gulkand on its own by the spoonful or in recipes calling for its unique taste and flavour. Gulkand may be used to make rose flavoured teas and drinks.
Storage: Store Gulkand in an airtight container and keep it in the refrigerator. It can be used for months when refrigerated.
These Statements have been evaluated by the Food and Drug administration. This Product is not intended to diagnose, Treat, cure or Prevent any Disease.
Ingredients: Damask Rose petals, Rock sugar, Kalmi Dates