- NATURAL AND DELIECIOUS; Besan Ladoos are featured prominently as a flavored Indian sweet and enjoying eating them as part of the celebrations around the Indian festival. Besan Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet made by roasting besan (chickpea flour) with ghee, flavored with jaggery & cardamom, and rolled into spherical little fudge balls, called Ladoo, or Laddu.
- MADE WITH PURE DESI GHEE: Our ladoos are made with pre desi ghee and free of jaggery and other chemicals. We use jiggery instead of jaggery and all the ladoos are made with extra care. Goodness of pure desi ghee and zero jaggery make this a healthy and guilt-free snack. This ghee roasted confection is a good addition to your festive menu and can also be served to cherished guests as a welcoming snack.
- METHOD OF PREPARATION”: Besan Ladoo is a popular Indian sweet dish made of Besan jaggery and ghee. Besan is roasted in ghee till golden brown appearance with nutty fragrance. Then jaggery is added to it. Small balls are then made from this mixture
- GRANDAMS RECIPE: Wholesome besan roasted in pure desi ghee, and shaped into delicious dessert balls – just how grandma used to make them! This delicious sweet treat delivers a healthy dose of nutritional benefits and childhood memories.
- MADE FRESH FOR EVERY ORDER with only natural ingredients. No additives of any form are used. No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives used.
Homemade Besan Ladoo
Hassle Free Returns
No questions asked, 30 days return policy.
All orders are shipped in 1 business days.
SSL Enabled Secure Checkout
Out of stock