Vanalaya Lavender Oil Benefits
Lavender essential oil is versatile and is popularly used in aromatherapy. This oil is distilled from the plant Lavandula angustifolia. The oil promotes relaxation by treating anxiety, beating stress, and is also helpful for curing depression, insomnia, nausea, and even menstrual cramps.
All these lavender essential oils uses makes it a multipurpose oil that can detoxify the body. The primary lavender essential oil benefits are anti-fungal, antibacterial properties of the oil.
When you apply this oil to the skin, it cools and soothes the irritation, allergy, redness, or swelling on the skin. Apart from skincare, you can use Vanalaya lavender oil to cure the after-effects of waxing, threading. Another excellent lavender essential oil uses is that it can treat itchy scalps, which is caused due to weather changes and pollution.
Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
- Promotes relaxation
- Induces sleep
- Treats damaged hair
- Soothes skin allergies
Features of Vanalaya’s Lavender Essential Oil
- 100% Pure and Natural
- Releases tension
- Promotes cooling energy
- Sweet and floral fragrance
- Multipurpose oil
Lavender Essential Oil Uses
You can use Vanalaya Lavender essential oil in the following ways:
- Bathing: You can add this oil to your bathing water to apply to the temples of the forehead and back of the neck. This process releases tension, induces sleep and promotes the well being of a person
- To treat scalp: Take a few drops of this oil and mix with any carrier oil such as jojoba or coconut or almond oil and apply to scalp. It eliminates the itchiness and nourishes the damaged hair.
- Facial application: Skin areas affected by dryness, allergy, redness can be treated by applying a thin layer of lavender essential oil directly
- Steaming: Add a few drops of lavender oil in the water and produce steam. Inhalation of the oil aroma can relax the nerves, mind, and body
- Treats sore muscles: If you have sore muscles, add a few drops of lavender oil, Epsom salt to the bucket of water. Taking a bath with this water will relax the muscle.
- Fatigue: On those tiring days, take a bucket of warm water and add a few drops of lavender oil. Soak your feet in this bucket of water and relax. The sole of human feet is porous and thus allowing the lavender oil to enter the bloodstream efficiently. It then promotes relaxation
- Treat Menstrual Cramps: To treat menstrual cramps, rub a few drops of lavender oil in your abdomen. It releases the pains quickly.
Why should you buy Lavender Essential from Vanalaya?
Vanalaya is continuously involved in researching and developing those products which have been found useful and helpful in the Ayurveda text. Lavender Oil made by Vanalaya is pure, natural and comes with a pleasant fragrance that promotes a sense of harmony in the users.
Vanalaya conducts social responsibility of enriching the people of life with the production and distribution of products that bring holistic wellbeing to people. Now, you can use lavender oil in your home regularly to cure sleeplessness and promote relaxation without going to an expensive salon and spa.
What are the uses of lavender oil?
You can use it to treat itchy scalp, acne or skin inflammation and also in your bathwater.
How do you use lavender oil for anxiety?
Add a few drops of lavender oil from Vanalaya to a bucket of water. Add this water to the temples, neck, back neck, and feet. It soothes the nerves and relaxes the mind, body, and soul.
Can you apply lavender oil directly to the skin?
You can apply lavender oil directly to the skin to treat acne, wrinkles, allergies, or any skin inflammation.